Vaccine Exemption Rate Reports
Redmond School District is required by state law to keep a record of each student’s immunizations. Parents who are enrolling a student in school must complete an Immunization form with their child’s record of immunizations. Please have the dates of your student’s immunizations with you at registration time.
- Kindergarten students are not allowed to attend school until they have a minimum of one dose each of required vaccines.
- Students may be exempted from receiving certain immunizations for medical conditions or religious reasons.
- Tuberculosis testing may be required for students born in a foreign country.
- Students who are not in compliance will be excluded from school on February 20, 2020 (statewide Exclusion Day).
Click Here to View Redmond School District Individual School Immunization Rates
How to Claim a Non Medical Exemption
How to claim a nonmedical exemption
- Certificate of Immunization Status – fill in the dates of any vaccines your child has received, fill out the nonmedical exemption section by marking the vaccines for which you want the exemption, and then sign and date the exemption.
- Vaccine Education Certificate – you will get this certificate after completing the required education about immunizations from a health care practitioner or from the online vaccine education module. Parents must complete the portions of the module for every vaccine for which they are claiming the exemption. The module can be found online at www.healthoregon.org/vaccineexemption.
- If you need a medical exemption for your child, get a letter from your child’s physician with the information stated on the Certificate of Immunization Status form. Turn in the letter to your child’s school. Medical exemptions are reviewed and approved by the health department.
Required Immunizations for 2021-22 (English)